PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
He probably was confused. The factory is in Sallynoggin and it is (unfortunately) open by appointment only. The store is in Dublin City and is very close to James Fox.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
So, how long did it take you to recover consciousness after being presented with ten new

pipes by the finest pipe maker on the Emerald Isle? I have five Petersons acquired over

several years. I have the Around the World for Ireland that is in the bulldog shape with

that same bright finish. I have a great B11 bent brandies in both Shannon and Killarney ebony.

And a Kapet author. It's like you got a whole rotation of pipes all at once. What a family!

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
You are certainly blessed with good family. May you have many, many years of good smoking.

(Does anyone else see the irony of a medical student buying pipes?)

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Tremendous "instant" rotation. Have fun breaking them in.

BTW, this is a good time to consider dedicating pipes to specific tobaccos.

shutterbug

Can't Leave
Apr 12, 2013
Cotez:

I was just thinking about that. With this haul, it brings me up to a relatively large collection of pipes, so you took the words right out of my mouth...

shutterbug

Can't Leave
Apr 12, 2013
Cortez:

I was just thinking about that. With this haul, it brings me up to a relatively large collection of pipes, so you took the words right out of my mouth...

Status
Not open for further replies.