PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I'm sure I'll try some of these newly branded blends, Right now my fascination is how they will be received by the market after the big "going out of business sale" and the re-branding. I wish them well.

Worknman

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 23, 2019
Is Elizabethan Mixture all that its cracked up to be? Its My Good Friend Bradley's favorite but the online reviews seem to put it in the pretty good but not great category, 3 out of 4 stars, pushing closer to 2.5

Reactions: danimalia

seanv

Lifer
Mar 22, 2018
Canada
Is Elizabethan Mixture all that its cracked up to be? Its My Good Friend Bradley's favorite but the online reviews seem to put it in the pretty good but not great category, 3 out of 4 stars, pushing closer to 2.5
In my opinion, yes it is. It is a solid vaper. Mind you there are many solid vapers but I for one am happy it is back

mityahicks

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 18, 2018
I don't remember where I put my Elizabethan, but I think I liked it. I love Flake and Royal Yacht though and feel fortunate to get them back. If only my TAD budget would accumulate I'd get some.

Reactions: Elric

geopiper

Can't Leave
Jan 9, 2019
Anyone have insight as to why navy rolls and dark flake wasn't part of this re-introduction? I realize they were available in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.