PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebigragu

Can't Leave
Aug 31, 2019
Needs of the Army
The spectacular flavor and aroma of European cherry lend an air of sophistication to this blend’s agreeably sweet aftertaste. An additional casing sauce is used to under-score the mellow mildness of our world-renowned Black Cavendish. A medium loose cut.
Blend Type: Aromatic

Contents: Black Cavendish

Flavoring: Cherry, Cocoa / Chocolate

Cut: Ribbon
Strength: Very Mild, Medium, Medium to Strong

Flavoring: Mild

Taste: Medium to Full, Full

Room Note: Very Pleasant
I am not usually a aromatic smoker, but when I was looking at the info on this blend and when I saw medium to full taste and a very pleasant room note I just had to try it. you can smell it right through the bag and it smells amazing (just to show you how amazing it smells) when I opened the bag the great aroma of the black cavendish and cherry fill my nose with the subtle hint of the coca, and chocolate are their. The tobacco is a dark black and a little to moist ( i smokes a bowl right out of the bag and some I let dry out a little).

Right out of the bag: When I packing the tobacco into my pipe it made my finger a little sticky. Lighting it when it was moist was not to bad it did light and didn't go out, but it didn't burn to evenly and I did have to move it to even it out a few times. their was a nice white ash in my bowl. I would say this is a ore mild strength strength with no tong bite at all, and a really great smell of cherry with the hints of coco sneaking in, butt not like a cough syrup cherry, but their was a lack of flavor in the tobacco and I thought it was because of the moisture so I let some dry to hopefully get some taste out of the blend
after letting the tobacco dry for 10-15 minutes: After my first attempt I packed another bowl ( some time later) this time my finger didn't get sticky. It light nice and easy, stayed lit, and burned even it still had a nice whit ash and a good whit ash in it. the smoke was still nice and white, and the same great white smoke from my pipe. the strength was a bit stronger but pleasant, still no tong bite. The tobacco started out with a hint of cherry, but as I got halfway through the bowl the cherry got stronger tasting and you could get the hints of the coco taste in it also.
Over all I really did enjoy this blend and will keep smoking and will be ordering more.

Reactions: dcon and oldtoby
Status
Not open for further replies.