PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

masspiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2014
I went to Peretti's in Boston earlier this summer and purchased a few ounces of some various baccy's. I can't say I am a VA/PER nut at this point but this blend my change my mind very quickly. The way the sweetness and spice combine in this blend is outstanding! I am going to get on the phone and order some more as I need some to cellar. :puffy:

masspiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2014
Just ordered more to smoke and a couple of pounds to cellar. Hope it ages well.

alex87

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 30, 2012
I have yet to be disappointed with any of the Peretti blends I have tried. Their flakes are wonderful to boot. I must say that Tashkent (an english) is at the top of my list though.

lochinvar

Lifer
Oct 22, 2013
Ive been working my way through a half pound each of Royal and Tashkent and they are both top notch. I'm planning on ordering another couple of pounds soon and London Cambridge and Scottish flakes are all on the list to sample.

beezer

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
I haven't tried any Peretti blends, but have heard terrific things about a number of them. Looks like I'll have to sample a bunch and see about cellaring some.

sallow

Lifer
Jun 30, 2013
I have been thinking about calling Peretti's. Anyone have an opinion on the Scottish Flake?

masspiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2014
I can't comment on the taste but when I was there I looked at it. A VERY dark an strong smelling flake. One of the employees told me this is not a beginner flake but for experienced smokers who like a very robust smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.