Search on Site

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Recent Posts

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

masspiper

Mar 14, 2014
I went to Peretti's in Boston earlier this summer and purchased a few ounces of some various baccy's. I can't say I am a VA/PER nut at this point but this blend my change my mind very quickly. The way the sweetness and spice combine in this blend is outstanding! I am going to get on the phone and order some more as I need some to cellar. :puffy:

daimyo

Preferred Member
May 15, 2014
I am a huge fan. Exactly what I want in a Va/Per and a nice flake to boot.

alex87

Jul 30, 2012
I have yet to be disappointed with any of the Peretti blends I have tried. Their flakes are wonderful to boot. I must say that Tashkent (an english) is at the top of my list though.

zitotczito

Preferred Member
Aug 12, 2014
Man, you guys have really got to stop mentioning these great baccie's, I am impressionable.

lochinvar

Preferred Member
Oct 22, 2013
Ive been working my way through a half pound each of Royal and Tashkent and they are both top notch. I'm planning on ordering another couple of pounds soon and London Cambridge and Scottish flakes are all on the list to sample.

beezer

Jul 12, 2013
I haven't tried any Peretti blends, but have heard terrific things about a number of them. Looks like I'll have to sample a bunch and see about cellaring some.

sallow

Preferred Member
Jun 30, 2013
I have been thinking about calling Peretti's. Anyone have an opinion on the Scottish Flake?

masspiper

Mar 14, 2014
I can't comment on the taste but when I was there I looked at it. A VERY dark an strong smelling flake. One of the employees told me this is not a beginner flake but for experienced smokers who like a very robust smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.