PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepesdad1

Lifer
Feb 28, 2013
Penzance is not bad...kinda like it, but there certainly other blends that are just as good if not better. Certainly not worth getting getting worked up to get. IMO. (which ain't worth that much)

ember

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 8, 2014
My experience with Penzance , I had an old timer give me some from a baggie he brought to a piper get together . The tobacco was so dried out it had a gray look to it , also it was very beat up the tobacco was in tiny peebles but that stuff was amazing to smoke

I have 2 oz of new Penzance in a jar and a new tin stashed away just hoping that this stuff will age so I can find what the old timer gave me because right now this isn't it

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
My goodness you're fickle.
Not in the least. I didn't call Uhle's for Penzance. At the time, I called to see if they had any Cornell & Diehl Carolina Red Virginia Flake. The sales guy took it upon himself to rattle off what other blends they had. I was simply passing along the esoterica info to those who are looking.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
I was picking at you for the difference between the two comments
What's the difference? There's at least 50 to 75 blends I enjoy smoking. If I enjoy it, it's reasonable to consider it at least good if not quite good. However, if it provides you enjoyment to pick at me, I'm pleased to have added to your day. :puffy:

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Me too. Don't be so sensitive. Our overly sensitive. If I were angry with you, I'd let you know without being subtle about it. Have a great Thanksgiving.

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
I don't like Penzance, or Dunhills............. I grow Bonsai in my Dunhills...., put my Penz in the garden for fertilizer.. Dwaine is the ultimate DoooooooooooooooooD!! Only Black Frigate for me!....... :worship: :puffy: :worship: :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.