PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

beezer

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
Every time I get the alert that P&C or SP has some in I immediately call my local B&M to see if they got any in stock. Sometimes they do; sometimes they don't. Today they did and I high-tailed it over after work and grabbed the last 8oz bag of Penzance. First time score for me. Woot.

tarheel1

Oct 16, 2014
The time are still showing in stock at 20 a tin. If I did not just get 4 tins from somewhere else, I would get more as I could always use Penzance.

shanelktown

Lifer
Feb 10, 2015
It's gone now I managed to get a tin I needed some pipe cleaners and was on the site anyways just so happened to read this thread thanks guys.

pipefish

Can't Leave
Aug 25, 2013
For the first time ever I had two tins of Penzance in my cart; then when I clicked over to pay they disappeared. Now the site shows out of stock. Oh well, it was good while it lasted!

Jan 4, 2015
Massachusetts
That's an exercise in futility. They seem to be releasing just enough to get everybody excited and prime them for the let down. I don't even bother to look anymore. Hardly seem worth the trouble.

tarheel1

Oct 16, 2014
Its all about patients. I jsut got these in the mail today and have two more coming next week. I just gave someone a lead on where to get 8oz bags of Penzance, Stonehaven, and Margate, and bunch of tins of Balkan Sobraine. Unfortunately he bought them out.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I just gave someone a lead on where to get 8oz bags of Penzance, Stonehaven, and Margate, and bunch of tins of Balkan Sobraine. Unfortunately he bought them out.
Too funny! Some people are just obsessed, including self obsessed. Reminds me of the last time Stonehave made a "big" appearance about a year ago. I phone a shop that I thought would have it and got them on the day that their shipment arrived. I could have bought the whole thing, but didn't need to be a pig, so I bought two bags and let others know. The next guy in bought the whole remaining shipment. When I mentioned that I thought that was piggy, his response was "oink!".

Status
Not open for further replies.