PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lurch76

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 2, 2013
I was wondering if there are any clubs, other pipers, or good shops in this area.

elbert

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 10, 2015
I'd be curious as well, as I've got family around Destin.

Not really. There may be a hidden gem somewhere in Pensacola, and if you find it, let me know. We go there often with the kids, and I have to bring everything with me. We are close enough that we can do the beach as a day trip. If you are driving there, drop in at The Briary in Birmingham on your way. I'll be the guy with the beard, smoking my pipe in the lounge. Ha, one of the guys with beard and pipe, I should say.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
My family lives part time at the family home in Destin. I haven't been in awhile but there used to be a nice Cigar store on 98. How's that for not at all helpful? ;)
Yeah Cosmic, smoking guy with a beard at the Briary doesn't narrow it down much lol

tobyducote

Lifer
Jun 10, 2012
New Orleans
Nope, I work in Pcola weekly and have scoured the area for years...there is a cigar shop down town but not much in pipes or tobacco...but if anyone in Pcola is interested...PM me and we can start a club...just like I've done in New Orleans...

lurch76

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 2, 2013
I live in Gulf Breeze and work in Pensacola. I know of the Grand Reserve downtown and that is all. Probably the one you are thinking about. We used to have the Tinder Box but they closed last winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.