jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Friggin' Priceless!! That's gonna be hard to top!! Well done. :clap: :rofl:

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Peck - u done got Latbombed, good'n proper. You should have used a condom on your pipe. ;
But if you need someone to relieve you of your Lat-trove, you know who can help you out.
hp

les

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Didn't know about Peck's Lat-o-phobia. That makes the whole business even funnier!
If memory serves, our friend (if I can still call him that) Peck does smoke Latakia blends and with increasing frequency in colder months. The absence of that pantywaister Harris has really helped Peck reengage his "man card".
And hats off to Pat, whose international Machiavellian machinations are truly world class!
No.
Seriously.
Pairings were completely random.
Really.
Truly.
Mostly.
Well some were...
-- Pat

Dec 24, 2012
I mentioned to Lestrout recently that I seem to be smoking less and less Lat, and indeed, the only lat blend I have open at the moment is an 8 oz tin of Blackhouse, and I opened that tin in 2014. So its true that I seem to me moving away from Lat blends.
That said, this tin of Mixture 69 will give me a chance to confront my fears with an unusually damp and pungent experience, so I am appreciative.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Well played Mr. Johnson and Mr. Russell.
It couldn't have happened to a better fella Dean.
I am glad to see we still have this level of hijinks, shenanigans, and tomfoolery.

Dec 24, 2012
Well, thankfully I checked the box Dan sent some more before I tossed it away.
It turns out Dan sent me a complimentary pipe tamper to accompany this wonderful blend.
pDCRcm7.jpg

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
I dare you to send that pipe to George to have a new stem cut. The stem shank fitment is horrible.
-- Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.