PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Looks like great stuff! A roll of 65", 2" wide, ten bucks! Many uses! Here's one way to use it, though some lawyer in Ca has sued to stop its distribution claiming it has carcinogens.
bondage_tape_-_kinklab_01_POR_1024x1024.jpg

May 4, 2015
That bondage tape is like the corn cob pipe of bondage tapes. If you guys want some links to the artisan stuff, PM me.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
^^^^ Bouncing back to this thread from Neal's ref to it last night, the biggest laugh (of several, mind you) was what Orley said! Well, that & woods's baggie. Dan, you really might want to give some thought to that as your next avatar! }:)
Bill

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
I now use the bondage tape frequently. I pre-cut pieces in small strips. Easy to just wrap a single layer on the stem. This method does not interfere with the feel of the native stem and simply provides a barrier for teeth chatter and it also helps to grip when clenching. There is no plastic taste to the tape. It's good stuff, seriously.

cajomu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 15, 2018
@npod
"Well this post seems to have been a flop."
Actually, this is one of the best (i.e., funniest) threads I've read here. Especially liked Cortez's comment.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
I think these are great ideas, especially the bondage tape. I hate the feel of those softie bits, yuchh. But I also have a tendency to clinch a bit too hard at time and chew up my stems. I'm just concerned about ordering the tape. If my wife opens the package before I get to it, she might call the police before checking with me.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
Do you use the Male or Female version?

I honestly don't know. I got my role at Spencers Gifts in the local mall. I sincerely love the stuff and wrap a small piece around my stems often, especially my higher grade Danish pipes with Ebonite stems. One small layer is all you need and your teeth grip it well, no taste, and no tooth marks on the stems.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
Oh, and I also like to use the tape on my big Castello stems with the huge buttons. That Lucite hurts my teeth, especially on some of the oversized stuff they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.