PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjmiller CPG

(sjmiller)
May 8, 2015
Morgan County, Tennessee
Lots of interesting deals available on P&C Sneak Peek. New samplers at very low prices. Just one example is you can get the four new Dobie's Non Aromatic blends for just $17.99. It is called the Square Deal Non Aromatic Sampler. They are listed alphabetically.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Thanks for the heads-up. I didn't know that they had samplers in that section. It must be something very new and it is out of stock already :crying:

ericusrex

Lifer
Feb 27, 2015
Some of those are impossibly priced. I'd expect some prices to change once these blends come online.
Jvnshr - I don't think you've missed anything. I don't think these new out-of-stock samplers are available yet.

bigpond

Lifer
Oct 14, 2014
Some of them are in stock. The dobies aro selection, for example. Actually a surprising amount of blends are currently available. Looks like they've really been burning the midnight oil!.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Jvnshr - I don't think you've missed anything. I don't think these new out-of-stock samplers are available yet.
:worship: Thanks, good to know that I haven't missed anything yet :)
Some of them are in stock. The dobies are selection, for example. Actually a surprising amount of blends are currently available. Looks like they've really been burning the midnight oil!.
They had lots of blends $1 for an ounce) yesterday which were out of stock and they have already removed those. The best ones are still out of stock, well except the Dobie's.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
The sneak peak page has changed dramatically since the day it first came out. Also the RO series Acadian blends prices have been justified by Russ...the components are very special, one time available, and that's why the prices are so high. He even kind of bristled when someone mentioned price gouging. I trust Russ's opinion. I just wish I had a palate like his... 8)

elguapo

Lurker
Aug 31, 2015
The Latakia Lover's Extravaganza sampler looks like a heck of a deal, 5 tins and a Big Ben pipe for $47.99. :D

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Also the RO series Acadian blends prices have been justified by Russ...the components are very special, one time available, and that's why the prices are so high

This is the first I'm hearing about these. I went and looked them up and I'm extremely excited about trying these, they sound amazing!

michaelmirza

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 21, 2015
Chicago, IL
There were a ton of new blends added there. I was wonderfully overwhelmed when I saw it! Ordered a few of the new tins made by cigar manufacturers, some just for the tin art.

Status
Not open for further replies.