PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Since CI took over PC I have not ordered one thing from them , they still have not been able to get me a user account that I can sign into and thereby order from them. I have contacted CS a bunch of times and they send me a link to click which never works.
In 1.5 year I did approximately 9000.00 of tobacco buying from them, now it is zero. I have totally given up on them and it is a shame as at one time they were my number one source for tobacco purchases. I mean how hard is it to get my old account back? Out of respect for Kevin I have laid off trashing them but I really am tired of their ineptitude. I wanted to be able to see my old orders, buy more product but they simply cannot get me a user account that works. I am not computer illiterate, I know how to follow instructions. My days with PC are at an end and it is a shame.

dochudson

Lifer
May 11, 2012
hell $9k they should be delivering it on a silver platter. maybe fly you in a couple of times a year to pick out your own.

northernneil

Lifer
Jun 1, 2013
Maybe I am spoiled because I buy most of my pipes from smokingpipes.com, but to claim that the missing pictures are due to a lag in the site seems like a weak excuse (constructive criticism, not an insult). If I cannot pick up the pipe to inspect it, I had better be able to look at a picture and review the basic specifications, especially at $50 + shipping.
I mean, if it takes 5+ hours for the pictures to load, plan ahead and postpone the sale until everything is ready to go. I don't feel that anyone is trying to bully P&C, it just seems that they leave them selves open for ridicule. Which is especially painful for long time customers because the problems did not exist before the merger.
Phil, I feel your pain brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.