PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Come on PC, you can do this! Don't mess up. We're all rooting for you.

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
What did you guys get in your goodie bag?
My package was delivered but I won't know what's in it until I get home. Hopefully I have everything except for the fragrant matured cake that was on BO.
Woods- It's one of my to go smokes along with LTF.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I've given up, two months with no replies and no I haven't tried phoning, my responses are better filtered by typing rather than talking
Yeah, no kidding. I called about the double charging of my order, and came up with combinations of swears I had never had to use before. Typing would likely have been the better option.

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Received my package with no issues and packed well.
I'll put together a list of what it came with in the goodie package.

jmill208

Lifer
Dec 8, 2013
Maryland USA
I've got to give credit where credit is due. Received my order yesterday. This is a first. It shipped quickly, was packed well, and there was not one dented tin. Let's hope that this is the new standard going forward. A few tins were back ordered, but I knew that when the order was placed. I just wonder if I will ever see them? I've had items back ordered before, and they never showed. For now, I am pleased with this latest transaction.
I too, missed out on the goodie box. Anyone care to share what was in it?

ericusrex

Lifer
Feb 27, 2015
I'm surprised no one's posted pics of the goodie bag yet. I can't seem to get pics off my phone to work but here's the rundown of what I received:
A ginormous insulated travel mug

3 Acid cigarillo samples

An inexpensive, but very nice, Casillero pipe with leatherette pouch, Czech too and a handful of cleaners

A 1.5 oz bag of Jester

A pouch of John Bull

A sample pouch of Smoker's Pride

A tin of Stanwell Classic

A small Cult poster
All-in-all, a very generous free goodie bag, IMO. I'd be interested to know how other's varied.

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Mine too. The pipe isn't bad looking. I know it's a cheap pipe but I'm curious to see how it smokes. I haven't looked to see if it was drilled well yet.
The other thing in the package that I was interested in trying is the tin of Stanwell Classic. I've yet to try any of their tobacco's and I'm not sure if I'll ever smoke the other tobacco's that came in the package.

scrumpyjack

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 16, 2014
Texas
Missed it by that much.
Gave them another shot. Ordered. The discount was good. The shipping was quick. All good, until I got my new corncobs out and they were broken. Snapped in two. All they had to do was take them apart. Instead they threw them in a bubble wrap bag and into the box. No biggie, they are corncobs, but I wish they would stop being so tone deaf when it comes to packaging etc. Not saying I am done with them, but the deal would need to be really great for me to gamble on them again. Now to play the customer service game.

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
My order and goodie bag arrived today. Same goodies as others have noted, I think the pipe is the best part, nice bent Casillero that is smoking some Black Frigate beautifully. I know others have had issues but for me IPSD at P&C resulted in 2 big orders with 20% off, a $50 gift certificate, bag of coffee, and now the goodie bag.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
My order arrived quickly and very well packed. I was too latefor the freebies, but the price was right and nothing was back ordered.

dcrguns

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 19, 2013
Ruidoso, NM
My order arrived too. It was well packed, much better than normal. Got the goodie bag and the pipe and the mug are the best things imho. P&C did fine by me this time.

bigtex

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 2, 2015
TX
My order was "pending" for a week now. I contacted them via the customer service request and got this reply:

James,
Thank you for being a loyal P&C customer. We processed your order, and it will ship Monday. An issue with our system caused the order not to process correctly. It is now fixed. You should see the order within 5 business days. If you have any questions, please let us know. We’re happy to help you!
Enjoy!
Still waiting......

Status
Not open for further replies.