PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjmiller CPG

(sjmiller)
May 8, 2015
Morgan County, Tennessee
Usually do my shopping at smokingpipes.com because I get my order in two days. Do buy a lot of H&H Signature blends but they haven't had the Perique blends I like in so long I honestly can't remember when the last time I ordered from them. If I could find a replacement for AJ's VaPer I probably never would again.

renfield

Lifer
Oct 16, 2011
Kansas
No problems with ordering and getting the goodie box in the cart for free, along with the 20% discount.
(FWIW no problems with an order placed 2 weeks ago. Things are back to normal as near as I can tell. My IPSD order earlier in the year was about a week or two later than usual in shipping but ultimately all was in order with that one.)
Ren

pipesticks

Can't Leave
Jun 29, 2016
Chicago
Ah, and the games continue. Got dinged for $500 worth of goodie boxes at 2:00ET but pulled the trigger anyways because I want the damn goodie box and they'll fix the error. Of course, two hours later and an hour on hold and they still could not see that I even placed an order, so I guess we'll see how long THIS snafu takes to fix. I can't believe they didn't test the heck out of this sale code before launching. So much for earning redemption from a ticked off customer base....it better be one helluva goodie box.

phantomwolf

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 14, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
I can't believe they didn't test the hell out of this sale code before launching
Pipesticks, I know right. When they had the buy 3 get 1 free deal on Dunhill, they not only messed up and had to give me 4 cans of Nightcap for free, but they sent me a complete duplicate of my order two days later. They seriously need to redo their website from the ground up. It's killing them.

pipesticks

Can't Leave
Jun 29, 2016
Chicago
FWIW, customer service took meticulous notes on our conversation, forwarded it to the customer service manager and was assured the billing errors would be corrected immediately. I was also told this goodie box is really incredible this time, so best of luck to all of us :)

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
I was having issues with the goody box as well. So I emptied my cart completely and deleted the promo code. Then filled my cart back up and entered the promo code jut prior to checking out and everything worked well. Shipped just a few minutes ago.

jravenwood

Can't Leave
Apr 23, 2017
At least it really appears they are trying to make things right with everyone. I dont mind a mistake, even a huge mistake, people are human. But its cool they are offering up lots of deals lately to mend fences.

jravenwood

Can't Leave
Apr 23, 2017
I also want to add, I like how Smokingpipes is stepping up and contending more, dropping sales and deals etc! Smokingpipes definitely has a market edge by photographing each individual pipe. Im reluctant to buy a $100 pipe without seeing it first which is why I avoid buying pipes from P&C.

pipesticks

Can't Leave
Jun 29, 2016
Chicago
jravenswood, I agree. The deals have been great and customer service has bent over backwards to make these issues right. They can't be blamed for 3rd party programming errors. I think they are as much victims of this mess as we customers are.

dcrguns

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 19, 2013
Ruidoso, NM
Just got notice that my order has shipped with tracking number. That is the fastest shipping notification I have ever gotten from them.

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
I saw this promotion earlier today, and didn't even bother with it as it was for the first 400 customers. Plus I knew it would probably get screwed up, and take a month to receive in the mail. PBesides, I already know what's coming in it. Sutliff Private Stock crap, Captain Black, and other crap that isn't worth the hassle.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
You guys that still have outstanding issues with P&C need send an email to: customerissues@cigarsinternational.com I got immediate satisfaction when I did this.

Dec 28, 2015
I logged on right after I got their email. First 6 blends I tried to get we're all out of stock. Lost interest pretty quickly. And these were not super hard to find blends.

Status
Not open for further replies.