PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Search on Site

Recent Posts

dcrguns

Preferred Member
Aug 19, 2013
Just letting you all know, P&C is having a IPSD ReDo and offering 20% off, goodie box, and free shipping with qualified orders. I placed a small order we shall see how they do.

davet

Preferred Member
May 9, 2015
:rofl: I'm still waiting for an order and haven't received any reply from them. Once bitten.....

elpfeife

Preferred Member
Dec 25, 2013
They are trying to make things right but problems remain. I returned an order because it was partially wrong. I figured a partial return was asking for trouble. P & C graciously sent a prepaid return label and they received it over a month ago according to UPS. I recently called customer service to check the status of my refund. They have no record of my return. They assume it is sitting in receiving awaiting processing, "but they are very backed up." So as I said, problems remain.

jmagen

Nov 30, 2016
Speaking of the $250 goodie box...everytime I add an item to my cart, it adds another goodie box! I deleted it from the cart...adds itself right back. Hate to miss 20% off, but I'm not out for raising my blood pressure over this.

rblood

Mar 2, 2015
Yep, "Goodie Box" adds $200 to the cart every time I add a product and you can't get rid of it - up to $1,200 plus now on an order which should be $118 or so...
Moving on. For good this time.

zitotczito

Preferred Member
Aug 12, 2014
I am having the same problem with the $250.00 that keeps being added. I really don't wish to be hassled in trying to get credit for that. I'll pass.

cosmicfolklore

Preferred Member
Aug 9, 2013
Ugg, I hate to hear this. I was hoping that they had gotten it together. They do have the best tobacco prices online.

alan73

Apr 26, 2017
THX DCRGUNS for posting notice: nice deal..just got some more bulk CD old joe krantz, MCC 2015, and CD Bayou Morning...can't beat the prices with 20% off

jravenwood

Apr 23, 2017
Does it say whats in the goodie box? Im weary...Im still waiting for part of my order from the real IPSD.

fitzy

Preferred Member
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Couldn't wait for another sale like this. Bought a bunch of PS LTF at $1.51 per OUNCE!!!!!!!
I'll deal with their poor shipping department for prices like that. Where else can I buy LTF for that price?
NO problems with the goodie box being added to my total. It does reflect in what it shows I'm saving.

wyfbane

Preferred Member
Apr 26, 2013
I hate you all. They don't ship to WA, and my Oregon guy is closing on a new house next week and can't receive a shipment. :crying: :crying: :crying:

sablebrush52

Preferred Member
Jun 15, 2013
No problems here. The "goodie" box, whatever it is, didn't add to the total, it was reflected in the "savings". Outside of the one hold up due to the crappy vaporware they got stuck with, everything else has come through just fine.