PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rx2man

Part of the Furniture Now
May 25, 2012
WOW @ woodsroad you did pretty good there. If I knew all that would have been in the "freebee BOX" I would have paid a little more for the estate Canadian. I especially like the lighter. Well now all the people that were after the "freebee BOX" will be even frustrated.....lol. There's always next year guys!!!!!

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
If I knew all that would have been in the "freebee BOX" I would have paid a little more for the estate Canadian

I think the freebee box is going to be the biggest polarizing story of the year. I for one would of been one happy camper to open up a box with 9 cigars, whereas I'm sure just as many pipers will open the box and freak out.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Hey, it's not my intention to be lording it over those who didn't, couldn't or weren't able to get the freebies box. Everyone deserves to get something cool for free.
It's just amusing to me when people choose to bitch about something that they chose not to partake of.

rx2man

May 25, 2012
Tula found the pipe to be quite tasty and actually ran off with it. I got it back before she could much more than slobber on it.
@ woodsroad, between the sun conure (small parrot) and the dog I have to keep an eye on the pipes. I am not so much worried about the dog as he is 7 yrs old and knows better than to mess with my stuff. The bird though loves to chew on wood stuff. I am waiting to find him destroying a pipe at some point. He is out of his cage all day doing his thing.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
@rx2man: I'd love to see a photo of the bird flying around with a pipe. A Brylon, perhaps, and not a Dunhill, but that would be funny.

rx2man

May 25, 2012
@ woodsroad: he can make quick work of anything wood. He's a small "parrot" with a big parrot attitude but a pipe probably weighs more than he does. And not to hijack your thread but here he is at bath time.
20140929_165440-600x450.jpg

framitz

Can't Leave
Oct 25, 2013
Many years ago I had a beagle who loved a gbd to death. Unlike you guys I am happy I didn"t order I don"t like cigars or aromatics. English and Balkans forever. Shel

Jan 8, 2013
Nice haul Woodsroad :) I'm glad you were able to get the goody box. Some cool stuff in there. Here's a giant :clap: for Pipesandcigars.com I missed the goody box, but I've got some tobacco coming in the mail, and I got my PAD and Tad order from a couple days before in the mail today.

vfefrenzy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 4, 2014
This is exciting. I wonder if each box will be exactly the same, or if some of the blends and cigars might vary a bit. Between my TAD order and this goodie box, I may not need to order anything until next year. Even so, I will be getting a second delivery sometime in the relatively near future as MS River was on backorder and Deception Point is a pre-order.

redbeard

Jan 2, 2013
I badly wanted to make a IPSD order but to spend $100 on one order just was not going to happen without the wife finding out and me being broke as a joke for a week. Although I don't smoke cigars too often it still would of been a nice gesture. I see where some would be confused as it is PIPE smoking day but it is free and quality tobacco. The whiskey glasses would be very welcome in this house as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.