PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

teufelhund

Lifer
Mar 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
I build scale models and also do a lot of R/C stuff planes mostly not really into cars or boats. Otherwise I'd rather just work around the house or on a motorcycle.

vabriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 24, 2012
let's see. Not so much a hobby but much of my time is enjoying being a Dad and Husband. After that I read a lot (Christian non-fiction and adventure non-fiction), fly fishing, fly tying, family style car camping, games with friends and family, was big into photography but it's on the back burner at the moment, guitar, and have gotten into doing a little woodworking. Sometimes I think my main hobby is getting into new hobbies.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Just a bump...

Maybe on the noggin... :crazy:

Here's this week's line up.

Red 7 Pod "Jonahs" = 1 to 1.6 Million SHUs....
Happiness is a belt fed pepper plant. :twisted:
Beltfedbadnessresized.jpg

lovethebriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2013
Those are some beautiful peppers, I love them so much, I bet those would make some unreal pepper jelly are chowchow, would be so tasty over some good ole black eyed peas. This Mississippi boy grew up around that kind of ingenuity. I'm gonna have to come see you.

lovethebriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2013
Those are some mighty hot little weapon grade red hots for sure. And you can eat them, your the Man. I might could eat one with some food in very small bits. How is the flavor?

boudreaux

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2013
Well, let's see... At various times of my life, 35 mm photography (complete with darkroom); fingerstyle blues guitar; graphic/technical design; programming; muscle cars; European sports cars; woodworking; gourmet cooking and baking; gardening (vegetables and flowers); and writing short stories and novella/ novel length mysteries/thrillers.

dannybeans

Lurker
Aug 12, 2013
Northern Indiana
I do some photography - mostly as a hobby, with the occasional paid gig to support it. Ditto acting and music (I got to be a part of a professional production of "Hank Williams: Lost Highway" last summer. Good times). Woodworking is fun, too. I like to use scraps and recovered materials for that. It's easy on the wallet, and gets some interesting results.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Here's an actual size detail of the original photo from above.

The taste is a little like a cherry... Fruity, and mildly sweet.

The heat is off the chart. :twisted:
Beltfedbadnessactualsize.jpg

I love the color of these Jonahs.

My neighbor said the plant looks like it has Christmas lights on it.
icon_santa.png

Status
Not open for further replies.