PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappap

Might Stick Around
Jul 6, 2016
I would like to order replacement bowls for my Falcon pipe and was wondering if the bowls from 4 noggins are good quality?

drennan

Can't Leave
Mar 30, 2014
Normandy
Never ordered bowls from 4noggins
But in my experience falcon bowls are a bit of a lottery when it comes to grain and fills, the hunter bowls are a safer bet than the heavily stained or rustic bowls. Due to the way the bowls are machined they all seem to smoke well.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
In my experience, Rich (4noggins) has always made good on any defects. You could include a note asking him to inspect the bowls before shipping.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Rich has the best customer service I've ever experienced, on the order there's a spot to leave notes/comments, if you ask him for a bowl in good shape you'll get one.

4noggins

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2013
Thanks for the kind words everyone. I really appreciate it.
Please note there is only one company in the USA that is the authorized distributor for Falcons. Therefore we all get our product from the same company. The fact that one retailer has better product than another is not true. What we can do is as stated above, inspect the bowl for you and pick out one of the nicer ones. That's about all we can do.
No matter which company you ultimately decide to buy your pipe from, you won't regret buying a Falcon Pipe.
Rich

4noggins.com

pappap

Might Stick Around
Jul 6, 2016
Thanks everyone for the information,I really like this Forum people are really helpful

willc

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 7, 2014
If you do get a Falcon bowl from 4N be sure to check out their own bulk blends to fill it.

Bald Headed Teacher and Nutty Professor are excellent blends.

thebadkitty

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 29, 2012
Albany, Oregon
I don't know about Falcon bowls, but 4Noggins has been my monthly go-to for more than two years now. Just this minute I opened this months (smaller) box: a pound of Prairie Wind because I agree with willc about 4Noggins' blends, and a tin of War Horse I'm excited to try (first taste!) later tonight.
Edit: Okay, I let instant gratification win. First impression is: "Damn, that's good. Spicy. Mmmm." I'll start a separate post later after another pipe.

curl

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 29, 2014
I ordered from 4noggins for the first time on the 11th of April, and received the box on the 14th. The quick delivery makes me happy all by itself. But what I ordered makes me even happier....Bald Headed Teacher is a delightful smoke. I look forward to doing business with 4noggins over and over again.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
When there was problems with getting tobacco from my regular vendor--not their fault--4noggins saved me. Not only that, but they got a very hard to find 107 Dracula for me. In the future I'll always check out 4noggins.

Status
Not open for further replies.