PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zekest

Lifer
Apr 1, 2013
Grilled onions with a teaspoon of refined white sugar caramelizes them nice and sweet.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
LOVE onions...cooked any way you can think of, raw in salads or a nice thick slice of sweet onion between two slices of buttered toast slathered with yellow mustard!! Yummy!!

alan73

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 26, 2017
Wisconsin
Nevada: thanks for asking that . How the he'll does one even find an old forum on freaking onions. Some BS going on here.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
When I saw the title, I thought C.E. had beaten the nanner baccy with a new flavor.
There's onion baccy?!
How the he'll does one even find an old forum on freaking onions
By googling onions+pipes magazine.com.
And in the spirit of the post, wild onions found in my yard are happily cleaned and eaten. I love all forms of them!

jazz

Feb 17, 2014
UK
Mr. Jorchamp, why do you keep resurrecting these old threads? Just curious.
Last time he did this I said I was going to ask if he did it again. You beat me to it.
Jorchamp, why have you joined a pipe and tobacco forum to keep raising long dead food threads? What's your angle buddy? My curiosity is nagging at me.

jorchamp

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 21, 2016
Didn't understand how things worked. I will stick to responding to current messages. Thanks

nevadablue

Lifer
Jun 5, 2017
Yep, I was just curious.
I see that the dandelion leaves in my yard are turning red. Fall colors. Think I will dry some and smoke them... 8O I love onions, but smoking them seems wrong.

oldmansmoking

May 13, 2017
UK
I love onions and grow our own on our allotment, garlic as well.

It would be a poor world without the genus Allium.

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
Warren ... I am all for peanut butter and onions, I will definitely give them a try next time I fire up the grill.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Yesterday while bushogging my pasture, there is a spot near a little coulee, stream for you Northern guys that always is thick with wild onions, when I hit that big patch with the hog, the smell was so lucious I just thought of gumbos, étouffée, jambalayas, made me so hungry I almost shut it down and went to the kitchen. :laughat:

Status
Not open for further replies.