PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwarmouth

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 10, 2017
Ramps cooked with a mess of fresh caught crappie or blue gill... delicious.
Ramps... I have not even thought of those in years. I used to dig them up in East Tennessee when I lived there. Now I have a craving for them that is impossible to satisfy.

dlcorn

Lurker
Oct 24, 2017
Just read where chefs were buying ramps in a city and the cost was ridiculous. Reminded me of the first time I saw Morrell mushrooms for sale. Will always remember getting them for free and cooking them as a kid.

bigpond

Lifer
Oct 14, 2014
Peanut butter and raw onion sandwich only takes a back seat to pb horseradish as king of all sandwiches.

bigpond

Lifer
Oct 14, 2014
@Stan. The Pb&HR is the real deal. I promise. Try it, The raw onions sandwich is really good too just slightly less gobsmacking, just cut it finely and go easy until you know how much spice you can handle. There is some crazy alchemy going on here.
Honestly, I debated giving away my sandwich secret, but hey ‘it’s the season ....it’s not early, right?

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
The Pb&HR is the real deal.
I swiped a roll out of the oven last night while the lady was distracted with Thanksgiving cooking and made a Pb&HR. That was amazing! I proceeded to swipe five more rolls!

Status
Not open for further replies.