PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarheel1

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 16, 2014
Well a Ferndown Reo 3* arrived today and got me one pipe closer to the 7 day British bent bulldog set I am working on. When the Askwith arrives I will be up to 4.

tarheel1

Oct 16, 2014
It will be a while. Takes time to get them made or to find them.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Lovely pipes for sure. You are off to a great start. I see why you will need a nice display rack for them. :puffy:

walt24

Might Stick Around
Jan 12, 2015
You might want to look at Banjobobs site he has some interesting bulldog pipes.
BanjoBob@Wamego.net
Walter

tarheel1

Oct 16, 2014
Thanks for that, but I have pretty specific idea of what I am looking for. They are British made group 5 bent bulldogs with a tapered stem New.

walt24

Might Stick Around
Jan 12, 2015
I'm not sure I could be that committed to a single size and shape. I do not have the discipline. I do collect Charatan extra large freehand straight grains. The easy part is no two are ever alike. I did find a Upshall large freehand that is the equal of any of my selected's. I did notice a special forces emblem. Any significance?

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Your newest Ferndown really has appeal. I like the dark stain and bead lines, traditional but distinctive. Love my 'dogs.

tarheel1

Oct 16, 2014
"I'm not sure I could be that committed to a single size and shape. I do not have the discipline. I do collect Charatan extra large freehand straight grains. The easy part is no two are ever alike. I did find a Upshall large freehand that is the equal of any of my selected's. I did notice a special forces emblem. Any significance?"
Yes. Served from 1996 to 2006 and was with 7th sfg(a) from 2000 to 06

tarheel1

Oct 16, 2014
One of my x girlfriend new father was with 5th group back in that time frame. Joe Denning.

Status
Not open for further replies.