One More Tweak, Please? Pop-Up Balloons!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
The pop-up balloon boxes are making me crazy.
Is there any way to disable them, perhaps on a individual user basis?

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
Balloons? I'm still wondering why things are laid out like a two-inch-wide book that's three feet tall.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Dude omg how did you make that happen? What is wrong with you???

:eek:

Since I only get one pop up at at time....like normal people, I enjoy being able to see a preview of what I'm getting myself into.

Reactions: jpmcwjr and paulfg

dmcmtk

Lifer
Aug 23, 2013
I'm on a PC, but I like the way I can preview an OP by hovering my mouse over the title.

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
When asked to describe the overhaul these past few weeks I've used the analogy of a nice restaurant being converted overnight into a Chuck-E-Cheese.

And now we actually have balloons? It looks like the description was more apt than I knew... ?

The world will end with the last human standing atop a miles-high pile of rubble with thousands of corpse arms still clutching an iPhone sticking out of it like sea urchin spines... and taking a selfie

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I can not re-create the multiple balloons Dan shows. Tried all manner of combo clicks, but get only one at a time when I hover over an active title.

Setting on the computer??

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
The world will end with the last human standing atop a miles-high pile of rubble with thousands of corpse arms still clutching an iPhone sticking out of it like sea urchin spines... and taking a selfie

rotf

Status
Not open for further replies.