Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Tonight's featured interview on The Pipes Magazine Radio Show will be the 4th and last in our series with the former owners of the now closed McClelland Tobacco company, "Storytime with Mike & Mary McNiel". Most people know that McClelland was one of the most popular boutique pipe tobacco companies for 40-years. Their story is well told in Tobacconist Magazine. The part that only pipe show attendees know is that Mary & Mike are a joy, and a pleasure to listen to, so our show listeners are in for a real treat. In Pipe Parts, Brian will tobacco review on Sutliff Crumble Kake Red Virginia.
mike-brian.jpg

renfield

Lifer
Oct 16, 2011
Kansas
Another great installment with the McNiels. Mike’s story about finding super sweet red leaf had me salivating and Mary had me laughing out loud with the letter to Frog Morton.
I couldn’t agree more with your rant. Glitter is banned from our house so every year my “friends” send me the most glitter-laden Christmas cards they can find.
Of course outlawing glitter would be a hardship for some professions. (In the voice of Sally Fields) Think of the strippers!
Rob Petrie / Renfield

Status
Not open for further replies.