PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

artificialme

Can't Leave
Mar 15, 2018
Hello Puffer,
My Name is Adhie and I'm from Indonesia. Glad to join you in this whole new experience of using tobacco as my daily nicotine intake :D. I started smoking cigarettes in my third year in junior high. Not as an addict but much more like social smoker. A pack of cigarette would last for 2-3 days at that time. But, as time goes by, daily dose of smoke I had to take started to grow :). At 24 started to Vape as a subtitute to smoking cigarette, but still smoke some RYO's as I worked in some cigarette corp. Just last month I start to puff my first pipe as my curiousity in tobacco product grow wider and larger...lol...
anyway,

It's nice to know so many great guys in this forum. Hope that I can contribute something to it
Best Regards,
artificialme

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
Welcome.. Indonesia grows some fine tobacco leaf.

I miss being able to easily buy real kretek here in the land of the free. :P

artificialme

Can't Leave
Mar 15, 2018
thanks guys. I'm glad that heart warming welcome is always shown to all the new members here
@bluegrassbrian : yeah, that's always been one of the benefits living here in Indonesia. But another great thing is that I can smoke freely in my office...lol. Kretek cigarettes, cigars, vaporizer, and lastly pipe smoking is allowed in my office. Not that everybody took a liking that I'm using my pipe though...

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard. I think a pipe is a great way to moderate your nicotine intake and to find enjoyment with even minimal nicotine. Moderation is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.