PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rincewind

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 4, 2014
Luxury Navy Flake and Luxury Bullseye Flake. Wait, you said one. Okay, they both start with Luxury. Does that count as one?

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
Since posting on this thread, the main bulk I've cellared is H&H Mazatec. I've got several pounds of it in the cellar. As well as a pound or more of PS LBF, PS LTF, H&H Black House, Lane 1Q, Scotty's Butternut Burley, Fat Albert (my own blend), Williams C. C. Cavendish (a local B&M blend), and H&H 10 To Midnight. That's the majority of my bulks, though there are probably that many more that average less than one pound.

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
Virginia Red Cake or my go to blend I smoke daily called "all natural". Its a bulk blend my B&M carries, and I cant remember who makes it.

easygoer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 31, 2013
Larry's Blend, Altadis 507C Virginia Slices or pretty much anything from Peretti.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
6 months ago when this thread was started, there would be no way I could answer this. However, I seem to have accumulated a lot of Luxury Bullseye Flake recently. I'll be ordering more of it, so that's where my vote lies on March 13th, 2014. :puffy:

goldsm

Can't Leave
Dec 10, 2013
Duhill Night Cap. I wish stock up around 10 lbs in 20 jars.

And taste each jar yearly for 20 years. MMM.........

phred

Lifer
Dec 11, 2012
The only thing I've 'cellared' so far is a tub of Sugar Barrel - but I suspect that I'll be doing the same for Luxury Bullseye Flake in the not too distant future. Currently tempted by the Dunhill bulk sale at P&C, but I'm shor on storage space right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.