PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epip Oc'Cabot

Can't Leave
Oct 11, 2019
I think some of you guys are being a bit judgemental and harsh. Most of these youtubers aren't trying to sell you something. They are average folks with little video experience just trying to get out there to share and enjoy the hobby with others. Give them a chance and you might get to feel like you know them as friends and appreciate the stories. Of course, it isn't for everybody. But I personally enjoy several youtubers that will just sit under a tree, light up and tell us how their week went. These are often folks that probably have nobody else to smoke with and sharing stories under a tree fills that void. Be patient and have a smoke with them. Reach out and send them a comment. You might just make some new smoking buddies.
I agree with you. I do not look to YouTube pipe smokers for advice ( hell, I have some a pipe for 40+ years now)... I like to watch YouTube pipe smokers to have a greater sense of kinship. These days pipe smokers are few and far between. All of my relatives and buddies in the hobby that I would meander around with and converse with have past. Many of the Youtube folk remind me of those friends.

• Love
Reactions: UncleRasta
Status
Not open for further replies.