PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

maui78

Lurker
Apr 14, 2017
I recently bought this Dunhill in a box of smalls at an estate sale. I love It! After all my searching, I still can't get a good idea of the age. I've smoked it one time and really enjoyed it. Any help would be very much appreciated!

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
Ah!
The rarest of all... the invisible Dunhill!
Worth quite a bit, I imagine. :lol:

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
The rarest of all... the invisible Dunhill!

:rofl:
Maui78 - What our friendly members mean is we need to see a detailed picture of the pipe and its nomenclature. You can download it to this site then post by copying image location and pasting in the image box when making you next post. :puffy:

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Another way to get photos to show"
Once your photos are on a photo hosting site (such as Imgur.com; Photobucket; Postimage; Dropbox, etc.), or on virtually any site, select the full image, then Control-click (Mac) or Right-click (Windows) on the image itself, then choose copy image location. Now paste that URL (the full web address, which should end in .jpg) into the IMG box in the reply window of the thread you're posting to.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I have one like that in a 'cutty' style marketed under the Dunhill 'Harvey The Magic Rabbit' brand in either shell or smooth style.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Ah yes, the infamous Pooka pipe. I always thought they were made by Kaywoodie or Marxman, given it was an American film. But I can see that it is quite possible to have them made in England. Though how they coordinated the shipping of an invisible pipe through the mail must have been a challenge. lol
Actually, the Pooka is an Irish folk tale, so why not Peterson?

azpipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 25, 2015
This is hilarious!
I found this thread while searching for the term "estate sale". We have one near us that is advertising pipes. I thought I'd search and see if any members have had good experience with estate sales.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
s-l1600.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.