PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwynclan

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2012
In Cincinnati Ohio it is starting the Oktoberfest season. Any other areas celebrate this festive season. Beer in liters and open air, pipe and cigars welcome.

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
columbus ohio has a good oktoberfest celebration that i look forward to every year. as i type this i am enjoying a sam adams octoberfest (this is my favorite season for beer!!!!) i cant wait for the festival. i would like to make it down to cincy for there festival as ive heard it is amazing, i just havent been able to swing it.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
We have an area in La called Roberts Cove settlement of Germans who are into rice farming, my grandfather was German, comeing from North Belgium, most of the people around. Here are of German heritage, my wife is German, her last name is Ramke, big October Fest here in Roberts Cove, beer , acordains , ompapa bands and German crafts really a nice time. The old cajun

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Here's a pic of Leavenworth
48d8ee84.jpg

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
We just had out August Oktoberfest on Saturday. We went with a group of neighbors and had a grand time. I smoked my pipe without any drama.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Bethlehem,Pa has a lot of Germans. The Oktoberfest is held at the old steel mill which has been converted to a very cool entertainment center. We just had a 10 day Musikfest that had 1 million people visit our Christmas City. About 50 stages, all types of music and OK to carry beer around. Never had an issue smoking at it.

winterland

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 6, 2011
Minneapolis
Wow I am in love with the bottom blonde and her necklace.

Minnesota will have many Octoberfests going on. Usually later Sept and Oct. I will have to check out if they allow pipe smoking.

drsam

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 25, 2011
Well, back from the wilderness and have computer capability once more and getting ready for the

great Hermann Octoberfest.
Here in Hermann, just West of St. Louis, we have a very nice time in October with 20 to 30 thousand

visitors every weekend in October.
_3PM_0508.jpg

Several Biergartens are in operation and smoking is allowed almost everywhere inside and out.
for more info go to http://www.visithermann.com/

markw4mms

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Bremen,GA
There is a nice Octoberfest celebration in Helen, GA (about 50 miles North of Atlanta). I'm hoping to make it up there next month.

http://www.helenga.org/events/42nd-annual-oktoberfest

Status
Not open for further replies.