OK, I've totally lost it send in the PAD Police!

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Search on Site

Recent Posts

fishnbanjo

Preferred Member
Feb 27, 2013
I just received a pipe from Italy from Bertram Safferling made by Hermann Hennen and I don't remember buying it!

It does smoke very well though.

smokeybear

Preferred Member
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
You Have too much pipes for one person to handle so i believe you may have developed an Alternate personality, so far we know he or she likes Italian pipes, Don't worry we will work through this together.
I may need to study that pipe further however, so im PMing you my address.

cmdrmcbragg

Preferred Member
Jul 29, 2013
Nothing like a drunk late night online order placement. Be thankful you didn't go too far overboard.

apatim

Feb 17, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
I must confess to having ordered after having one too many single malts... saw the receipt in my email the next day and confessed to wife prior to order arriving.

andystewart

Preferred Member
Jan 21, 2014
Lovely little pipe! At least your alter-ego has good taste. And if I confessed to my wife about my pipe purchases I'd be looking at a serious rethink of our financial arrangements!
Andy

mso489

Preferred Member
Feb 21, 2013
fish', even ordering in a trance, you have excellent taste. That's one of the most handsome cuttys I've seen.

goldsm

Dec 10, 2013
Well done.

You just did teach me how I talk to my wife when she questioning about new pipe. Thanks.

misterlowercase

Preferred Member
May 31, 2012
Such a flowing naturalness there, I can see why it grabbed you.
No need for the PAD police!

PS

I really really like that mouse!

:)

A cute little bowl sniffer!

durham270

Preferred Member
Jan 30, 2013
Surprise, surprise! I think that pipe was for me, right? Haha! Very stunning pipe indeed!