PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
Hey everyone, I know you all make fun of these posts, but I was around awhile then dropped off for a few months with some serious problems. For anyone who read my last post, I actually was thrown into a ssituation and ended up rescuing a new dog, his name is Andy, and he is very good, and keeps me going more than any other way I can think of. My brother is getting a bit better, he should be back in school soon, which is great since he has been out for over a year. He does have to go back in a wheelchair with a nurse though. Im also back in school, I enjoy most of my classes, except accounting (anyone wanna do my homework?) and my mind has been freed by it.
So im doing alot better, started smoking my pipe again, but alas, im out of tobacco! More should be coming in the mail soon! Thanks to those who helped me locate some Orlik.
I hope I can get back into the swing of things soon, Thanks again everyone for your words of comfort and advice
John

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
I had financial and managerial accounting. I can honestly say I learned nothing. Way above my head.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I got A's in both semesters of college Accounting. Had a good Professor. Still hated every damn minute of it. Then when I went back for Funeral School the shit didn't transfer and I got to do it again! My attitude didn't improve.

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
Welcome back John, Always a seat at the table on here for you. Glad to hear things are working out in the right direction. :puffpipe:

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
Its definitely nice to be back, ive been away from the world of pipes and tobacco for quite a bit now. Its nice to be able to enjoy it again.

rd02sir

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2011
welcome back!
I too am in school for Business accounting. This stuff is going in one ear, out the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.