Not open for further replies.

mrgunnar177

Lifer
Apr 5, 2012
United States
Hey guys! This is the official thread to the SS 2012

rules:

1) people state when they received their gift in the forum

2) some people remained anonymous others revealed who they were in a letter with their gift, up to sender

3) no complaining of what you get

4) their are circumstances that may cause someone to join and then not send. We will not call them out. If you have no received your gift by, let's say Christmas day, the other organizer will give your name to someone else.

5 ) not only baccy but anything pipe related. Pipes, baccy, accessories....
I'll take names starting on the 23rd at 12pm pacific time until the Monday at midnight pacific time the 5th of November. The must ship your package date is December 10th.

Ok well with the postal service and around the holiday time Some popular tobaccos will go out of stock so I think that you should buy the tins sooner than later.

we can keep bumping this thread so people see it.
So send me your info preferably through my email gsorem@gmail.com but if you need to you can PM me here. The money cap is set to $25( the shipping is up to you. But shipping is NOT part of the $25

The info I need:

Screen name

Full name

Full address

If you would ship internationally

Your word.

Preferences of tobacco.

geographic location

Thanks!

Gunnar
MODS if you can delete posts that do not pertain to this thread that would be great

jsiddle

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 24, 2012
Probably also add geographic location so members can meet if you set it up to where they are each others secret santas?

mrgunnar177

Lifer
Apr 5, 2012
United States
Yes I have received it i haven't had the time to compile everyone into a list yet i had a dentist appointment today and a rough night. Ill be working on it today though should have everyone so far posted by tonight :)

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
Hey Gunner, I sent my info yesterday, did you need me to send it again. I question, what is the "your word" on the list?

galeon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 12, 2012
Just sent you some info, Gunnar. Look forward to getting some baccies that I've never had before!

mrgunnar177

Lifer
Apr 5, 2012
United States
The list I have so far, if you do not see your name or screen name please send it again to me through my email unless you have to send me a PM my email is gsorem@gmail.com

Gecko13

Jsiddle

Frennchy11

galeon

msandoval858

shaintiques

vdubguy18

Judcole

Johnnyxpipe

tslex

keith929

Hawk60ce

Gwynclan

garyovich

gnatjulio

captainprophesy

and Iv have been in contact with eaglerico

:)

Cheers!

Gunnar

garyovich

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 22, 2012
My preferences are:
Anything non-aero that YOU like that may be less mainstream than the usuals. In other words NOT nightcap, escudo, FVF etc. I'd like to try some other people's favorites that are not the usual suspects.
@captainprophesy...that's what she said.

Status
Not open for further replies.