PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

randelli

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 21, 2015
If you have any pipes, lighters, tools, accessories, tobacco, etc. hanging around that you are not going to use - offer it up for free NO swap and trade. This is a great way for a lot of us to clear out some old stuff and send it to good home. Someone may be looking for exactly what you have, you know, trash/treasure kind of thing.
YOU MAY ONLY RESPOND IF YOU FIRST POST SOMETHING FREE YOURSELF. If you see something you want, you need to offer something up on the thread before you can ask for it. The goal is for maximum participation.
All offerings should include a photo of the freebie and a brief description. It is OK to comment on the item; but be warned - the first PM from someone who has listed a freebie gets it. Shipping is understood to be paid by the person listing the item. If shipping is to be paid by the recipient it should be clearly communicated in the posting of the item.
Remember:
You must post something free yourself before you can ask for ANYTHING (that has already been posted).
This is not a place for trading, selling, or otherwise doing "business"
Do not ask for something that is not posted - no ISO posts.
The giver cannot ask for anything in return other than shipping of an item.
All other forum rules are to be followed as they pertain to buying selling and trading. Please review the sticky if you are not familiar with the rules.

randelli

Nov 21, 2015
I will start. I have an unopened tin of Sutliff April Dawn.
20160828_133330_zps63l7rrly.jpg

List an item before you PM me asking for it.

randelli

Nov 21, 2015
Haha! I have a couple of other items to list once the ball gets rolling...

randelli

Nov 21, 2015
Here is a zico torch and soft flame combo. It works perfectly when I bring it home from the cigar store, once they fix it (again), from me trying to fill it myself (again). I figure after 4 of them I must be the problem. If you know how to fill these it is a great lighter.
20160828_153343_zpsjdmcfgwe.jpg

torque

Can't Leave
May 21, 2013
I have two sealed 200 gram tins of Peter Heinrich's Dark Strong free to a good home. I dislike this blend so these have been sitting here taking up room for about 2 1/2 years.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
I have a Kaywoodie Meerschaum in a case that's up for grabs. The bit took a beating a the prior owner used shrink tape to fix it. Like a permanent softy bit. I'll post pics later.

tinsel

Oct 23, 2015
I have 1 oz (minus a bowlful) of Bob's Chocolate Flake for whoever wants it. It just isn't for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.