PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hextor

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 20, 2015
I have some flints and a wick somewhere I have to look for them, I will post when i find them.

skraps

Sep 9, 2015
Ash, you lucky dog on that Heinrichs Dark Strong, lol.
Edit: And I come to find out Ash is Tim... good to have you back man.
Going to dig through my stuff. Just unpacked everything from the move and got the cellar organized. I'm sure I have something to throw in the mix.

foolwiththefez

Can't Leave
Sep 22, 2015
Sunny FL
I have an unopened tin of Stanwell's Kir and Apple and a few ounces of Nation's Capital by Russ Oulette that I have little to no use for.

Sep 1, 2016
Just started a new job so i'm low on cash right now so if someone would this I just ask that you pay for my my shipping to get it to you. No pics currently but I have a Carey magic inch pipe (with no papyrate sleeve for it at the moment.) That I would like to gift to someone.

hextor

Sep 20, 2015
20160901_201718-600x450.jpg

hextor

Sep 20, 2015
I also have a can of w.e garret and sons sweet snuff, I did a couple of pinches but it is still full, be warned though it packs a punch and also i dont know many people who does this stuff.

torque

Can't Leave
May 21, 2013
Probably more snuffers floating around the forum than you might realize.

tobaccojoe

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 30, 2016
USA
I have nothing to offer up at this time, but wanted to say that I think this thread is amazing and long overdue. Hopefully it will become a reoccuring thing. Great idea!

gsmunoz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 30, 2016
@jacks6:
Yeah, I wasn't sure if deathmetal was only giving out limited quantities and I didn't want to be too assumptive. When he said it was inspired by UK Plugs I nearly jumped out of my chair. :D
I just tried two bowls of Revor Plug and a bowl of Warrior Plug last night. Absolutely fantastic smokes!
I am VERY excited to see what deathmetal has created!

randelli

Nov 21, 2015
The April Dawn and Senior reamer are gone. The Zico lighter is still up for grabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.