PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

randelli

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 21, 2015
I have one of those reamers that looks like a sonic screwdriver, somewhere around here, let me see if I can find it.

randelli

Nov 21, 2015
OK I found it. Just remember to offer something up in the thread before you ask for it. Free stuff. How cool is that?
20160829_071358_zps96xe4qtk.jpg

clickklick

Lifer
May 5, 2014
Let me get this straight? This is the thread I can go to to get rid of my junk that was destined for the trash bin . . . and feel good about it?!
Let me peruse my wares of trash and see what I can get some unlucky, less fortunate soul, to agree to take off my hands!
(This is tongue and cheek of course.)
First up, a sealed 50g tin of 1996 PCCA Balkan Reserve Syrian (Tinned by Levin I believe, may have been McClelland). I want nothing in return except maybe a review.

csharp

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 28, 2015
Two coupons-$3.00 of SWR or BF-$3.00 off half& Half, Capt Black, Paladin or Velvet.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Damn! I just got rid of a bunch of reject clay pipes I had floating around after I sent all the good ones to my brother from another Mother in Ohio!

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
That Senior Reamer is a great tool for using as an expanding clamp inside a bowl. I then mount it in a bench vise so I have both hands free for using micro mesh pads or strips of sandpaper in the finer steps.

mackeson

Mar 29, 2016
Great idea! I don't want anything, but have at least a couple things to share.

First:

I would like to offer just a little more than an ounce (1.15 oz.) of dark burley from P&C's blending tobaccos. It is very dry, so you get a lot of tobacco for the weight. I still have some jarred, but I much prefer their AAA. If any burley fans or blenders want this you're welcome to it.

mackeson

Mar 29, 2016
Second.

A 2-pipe rest/rack. Holds the pipes low with the stem in round metal and the bowl resting on hardwood base. (sorry, I am not able to post pics right now - but it's free so hey, what have you got to lose?)

randelli

Nov 21, 2015
@ csharp- be sure to PM clickklick to make it official.
All- please post when an item has been claimed so we know what is still available.
Thanks!

randelli

Nov 21, 2015
Don't think these have to be big items. Look around and see what you have - pipe nails, pipe cleaners, tobacco pouches, flints, dunhills...
It can all be useful to the next guy.

hextor

Sep 20, 2015
i do have a glass ash tray, it pretty heavy, it does have my initials though, i will post pictures when i get home, i will try to take out the initials.

Status
Not open for further replies.