New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on, you're going to have to try harder to be 'odd" than that. I preload two pipes each weeknight. One with an aromatic for breakfast, and one for the drive to complete errands. The rest I will load as I go. But, I have learned that waking up with two pipes ready helps me get out of the house more quickly.

Maybe to be more odd, you can try smoking your pipe with your nose, maybe two pipes at once. That would be better touching on the odd threshold. puffy

kurtbob

Lifer
Jul 9, 2019
SE Georgia
If the wife makes me go to town for the day I will load up 4 or 5 pipes and put those tapered plastic caps that come on hydraulic fittings to plug the chamber......fill up the ole cargo short pockets with preloaded pipes. Good to go for the day!

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
When I begin my smoking day I will load 2-3 pipes. I have an ashtray that holds 2 pipes, so no need for plastic bags. After my initial 2-3 bowls I then fill as needed. Sometimes I load two pipes and then put out a third pipes tobacco to dry for a while. I mostly do that with Samuel Gawith flakes.

I make sure to clean my pipes either at night or first thing before I begin smoking the next morning. I really enjoy seeing all my pips in their places to begin the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.