PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

toobfreak

Lifer
Dec 19, 2016
If only the moderators could feed back a 600 volt jolt through the internet into your keyboards, you guys would all be in trouble. :puffy:

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
If only the moderators could feed back a 600 volt jolt through the internet into your keyboards, you guys would all be in trouble. :puffy:
Shhh . . . don't give them any ideas!

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
I've only ever had Prince Albert in the pouch. I wish they still made the neat tins these days.
Hooking up my keyboard to the generator now, so watch what you say. :puffpipe:

64alex

Part of the Furniture Now
May 10, 2016
[Burn the Prince and be damned the Monarchy, support separation of Powers and smoke a variety]
While smoking the Prince grab the rifle to overthrow the government (starting from the nanny ones) shut down the agencies (starting from the FDA and its regulations) and reinstall freedom of people ruled by natural law.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
In Before the Lox​
bagel-and-lox.jpg

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Let's start with mandatory replacing the marijuana with tobacco.
Marijuana always seemed to me to be one of those things you found in the woods, took a seed home and cultivated. If you can't get your act together to do that, you probably don't deserve any.
But I'd like to see tobacco everywhere. What a great way to enhance life!
I am still baffled by Prince Albert. No doubt it is tasty from the tub/can -- which is different from "in the can," you enemaniacs -- but the little pouches seem tastier. Drier? Aged?
Well, the quest continues.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Whilst Queen Victoria (the English monarch, and queen of all her realms) was a symbol of straight-laced propriety and extreme modesty, she and her Prince Albert were a very lively (kinky?) couple and produced about nine children. He died rather young but was reproductively extra successful. In the pouch or in the can.
I'd point out that the American Revolution was one of the few successful revolutions in history. Most of the others traded one abusive leadership for a similar, or much more, abusive leadership, killing thousands (and thousands) in the process. Many good folks and a number of Mozarts and Darwins in the random slaughter.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
My pipe smoking adventures began with the typical drug store Aros, and I was introduced to 1Q early, the other shop blends, and only recently delved into some of the old codger blends. Haven't really tried Prince Albert, either in the can or the pouch. Much like trying a tobacco to see which one is better, I think we should at least give our administration a chance and see how it turns out, before chucking it in the can (or pouch). We smoke pipes because we are not into instant gratification. Takes time to age some blends and get the best flavor.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
He died rather young but was reproductively extra successful. In the pouch or in the can.
As far as I know, one cannot reproduce with the latter method. The pouch works though.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
He died rather young but was reproductively extra successful.
Only if you consider inbreeding to be successful. Much of the world's troubles, past and present, can be directly or indirectly linked to inbreeding among the so-called "ruling elite" imo.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Inbreeding: it's only trashy when poor people do it. :rofl:
Exactly. The first thing most people think of when they hear inbreeding is poor white trash. What they should think of is royal white trash.

theloniousmonkfish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2017
"Much of the world's troubles, past and present, can be directly or indirectly linked to inbreeding among the so-called "ruling elite" imo."
The royals of Versailles would relieve themselves in the hallways. Bunch of wall eyed, slack jawed troglodytes who were lucky not to have been born with hemophilia(the disease of the wealthy). The term "blue blood" refers to the lack of oxygen in new born babies. It used to be called "blood royalty". Great gene pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.