Number Nine, Number Nine, Number Nine...

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cleidophoros

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 12, 2012
So I've seen you post this a few times and to be honest, the time would be better spent trying to keep the threads on track, and closing them, or make a cut and paste post to get the thread back online.
Really?
Who do you think you are?

Someone with a better attitude than you it seems...

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Lolol
You people never learn.
You're guests here. Be polite and don't wear out your welcome.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
When I see posts that are a total mess i.e poor spelling, no punctuation, no capitalization, no commas, I don't even bother reading them. It takes all of a minute to check your spelling and to make a post legible. Out of respect to my fellow members I feel it is the least I can do to take the extra minute to make my posts readable. I am no freaking English major so I am sure my sentence structure or tenses are not the best, but I do try. I think that is all Kevin and the mods are asking for, is a little effort on our parts. I think it is the least we can do.

jogrefoln

Lurker
Mar 20, 2013
Knight Island, AK
I'm no ekspert spellur myself, but I do try to make an effort. I would like to say how appreciative I am for PM even caring about the subject. For me it truly sets you apart from ohhh... every other forum I have run across. Good job, and Thank You.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I didn't really appreciate this rule, so I'm fortunate the letters of GBD are all capitalized!
Also, thanks btw for fixing issues and generally making this forum a pleasant place to visit!

dragonslayer

Lifer
Dec 28, 2012
Pittsburgh
Really Lawrence, it took you three weeks to see that and bump the thread back up? This is still the “cleanest” forum I’ve seen, and that includes writer forums. I think Kevin should already be proud in the quality of this forum and the work the moderators (you) have done.

teufelhund

Lifer
Mar 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
I feel the need to piont out taht msot poeple can raed tihngs wtih vrey few isseus as lnog as teh frist and lsat letetrs reiman teh smae.
Freaky isn't it? I saw it on the discovery channel.

teufelhund

Lifer
Mar 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
I also in no way shape of form advocate sloppy spelling, punctuation, and grammar. You should see some of the crap that gets handed to me when I substitute. It would blow your minds. :crying:

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Welcome to all of the New Members.
It seems that the Shift Key has been forgotten as of late, as well as good ol' Number Nine.
Please try to keep the Forum Neat by capitalizing your titles, and utilizing the Shift Key when you type your posts.

Kevin asked me to keep the Forum neat by keeping the Titles correct... as possible. It lets our visitors see a Forum unlike an-other. Inviting, thoughtful, and friendly.
Thanks gentlemen and ladies.

I'm not fussing, just reminding.

:puffy:

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Welcome to all of the New Members.
It seems that the Shift Key has been forgotten as of late, as-well-as good ol' Number Nine.
Please try to keep the Forum Neat by capitalizing your titles, and utilizing the Shift Key when you type your posts.

Kevin asked me to keep the Forum neat by keeping the Titles correct... as possible. It lets our visitors see a Forum unlike any-other. Inviting, thoughtful, and friendly.
Thanks gentlemen and ladies.

I'm not fussing, just reminding.

:puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.