PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Hah! Good thread, and congrats, g-man!
I'll disagree slightly with The Brush: Most purple wearers put out less BS than the rest of us per post.... A theory, anyway, which I am sure can be disputed!

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Woo-hoo! :clap:

Congrats on your new status!

Your Official PipesMagazine.com Preferred Membership Packet is in the mail!

It contains your Official PipesMagazine.com Secret Decoder Pin. We use it only for very important secret communications.

Decoderring.jpg

Next, you get the very hi-tech Official PipesMagazine.com Cellaring App. Very useful, but the pencil is not included.

CompositionBook_zpsb828cafd.jpg

And now that you are a Preferred Member, which implies impeccable taste, you'll be able to proudly store your tobacco in this

Official PipesMagazine.com Twin Canister Set designed by Kevin Hisself.

Cannisters.jpg

Further, you may now wear the Official PipesMagazine.com Propeller Beanie, proudly proclaiming your elevated status, and letting folks at pipe shows know that you aren't merely a boggle-eyed, clueless Ish Kabibble wandering among the tables.

Propellerbeanie-1.jpg

Lastly, you are now the proud owner of the Official PipesMagazine.com Multi-Pipe Tote And Accessory Bag, another item custom-designed by Hisself. Yes, it's been used, but it's still pretty serviceable.

PMPipePouch.jpg

Enjoy your new status! We really appreciate your endurance -- if not your loyalty and participation. :clap:

badger

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 2, 2016
Haha, that's great Cortez, especially the twin canister set. :mrgreen:

Jan 4, 2015
Massachusetts
Cortez, I can't wait. I've been looking forward to receiving that package for a year now. Thanks for the insider's overview. The only disappointment has been that Kevin invoiced me for $24.95 for sipping and handling, explaining it as a cost containment measure for 2016.

Mar 30, 2014
wv
What a coincidence. I too had a massive increase in PAD/TAD shortly after joining PipesMag.
Congratulations buddy. You are indeed a preferred member. I always enjoy reading your posts.

bungee

Can't Leave
Oct 31, 2015
Congratulations Dutch!
I always enjoy reading your posts and hope to read a lot more of them.
Cheers,
J

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Very cool! Looks like some great swag headed your way. I'm a couple weeks away myself and I'm so excited about the preferred member swag bag. Life is good!! :lol:

Jan 4, 2015
Massachusetts
Thank you, one and all. On a more serious note I can't begin to say just how great an experience this forum has been. We have in residence all manner of talent, each with a willingness to share. What I've learned this past year exceeded the past fifty of pipe smoking. My sincere thanks to you all. Dutch

Status
Not open for further replies.