Not To Offend, But, Are Pipe Smokers Thin Skinned Panty Bunchers?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I absolutely have NO desire to possibly, in the least way, offend anyone. Clearly the topic title could not possibly be construed as inflammatory to any possible degree by any reasonable homo sapiens.
Bunched panties have figured into a number of thread posts of late, so it seems fair to ask the question, how are yours?
Do we get our panties in a bunch over trifles?
Again, I mean to offend NO ONE! This is an entirely innocent question. Really.

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

Yes they are thinned skinned panty bunchers. Oh, and by the way, pipe smoking is overrated. :eek: :D

Jan 8, 2013
My two cents....
Original Poster: "McClelland & Diehl's Balkan Rum Navy Flake Cask no.11 Reserve Mixture no.579 1/2 isn't as good in my opinion as what everyone makes it out to be."
Next 10 Posters: "Burn him at the stake!!!!! Heathen! He is a son of the devil! The child of a witch! Tie stones to his feet and see if he floats in the lake!!!!"
At least one of those 10 posters... " I think he's wearing panties!"
:mrgreen:

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
Trigger post

Needs to be reported

This is a safe space for snowflakes

Mommy, make the bad man stop hurting me

ophiuchus

Lifer
Mar 25, 2016
Bunched panties have figured into a number of thread posts of late, so it seems fair to ask the question, how are yours?
Do we get our panties in a bunch over trifles?

Who the hell are you to ask about my panties?!?
:wink:
I was going to try to answer this in a measured, civilized way, with references to cabin fever, seasonal affective disorder, and Syrian Latakia withdrawal, but these damn panties are just digging into my groin ...

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
That's because we've become a society where every things gotta be PC. Everyone wins a fricking trophy.
Well screw that. You're all a bunch of panty sniffers.

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
"You're all a bunch of panty sniffers"
That hurt bad. This used to be a Safe Place. I thought we were all #1

I never sniffed that woman's panty, not once, not ever.

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
My depends have an anti-gather feature to prevent bunching. Plus I really like the rainbow ponies design; supposedly there is a unicorn design but that's just the stuff of legends...

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
It hurts my vagina that you'd even ask such a thing. I'm filing a formal complaint with whomever takes such complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.