PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

morlader

Can't Leave
Mar 2, 2011
Cornwall UK
Hi everybody,it seems like forever since I last posted.Everytime I go to start I hear the cry " Grandpa "then having to manage to read the posts to keep up to date I am off again and just recently I taught my grandaughter to play chess (12yrs old)and now she is addicted,even got her away from TV and Carly.I read the thread re: other forums,not keen,I like it here,nice people.I finally got a date for surgery on my right shoulder May 22nd.The surgeon will clean up the joint and repair the torn tendons. Pretty long re-hab though. No driving or swimming for three months,and thats the start but I don't care,I hold my pipe in my left hand :lol: I will try to post a bit more often in the future.

Tom

:puffy:

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
Glad to hear from you. Good luck on the surgery and kudos to you for teaching your grandaughter something that causes her to actively use her brain and abandon the boob tube. We need more of that in the world.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Tell them while they're in there, if the insurance covers it, to make you a robot joint. (see what I did there? it's 4/20 lol)
So you can go Terminator on the Anti Tobacco Movement!

jcsoldit

Lifer
Mar 27, 2010
Wisconsin
Well Tom, It’s great to see you back and posting again. Best of luck with your surgery and I wish you a full and speedy recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.