PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
I can attest that Wyfbane, like all Box Pass participants, is a stellar individual, with the Milk of Human Kindness by the pint in every vein. Which, I am certain, describes our esteemed OP as well. So get those arteries checked out, so that that milk keeps flowing. Or something like that.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
To quote a very dear friend of mine if your having chest pains ....... 'Here, chew this, smoke this plug and also snort this and call me in hour if your still alive!'

phxrock

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2014
Thought I would post an update. After spending they week watching what I smoke and reducing the amount I smoke. I also looked back to the event I have come to the concluion that I did all the wrong things while smoking that bowl. We always tell the noobs to smoke very sloooooooooooooowly, well since I couldn't get the bowl to stay lit and wasn't able to get the tobacco to pack right. Also the plug wouldn't rub out. All of this caused frustration, so I rushed the bowl and caused the problems.
On another note tomarrow afternoon I see the Doc to confirm or reject my findings.
Either way I will be more selective in the tobaccos I smoke. So this means I stay with CH, SWR, English/Balkins, Flakes, Mild Plugs and Kake.
John

Status
Not open for further replies.