PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2013
The pipe roll arrived Friday, and I just haven't had a chance to update yet. I finally had a chance to do that today.
I have to say, I couldn't be more pleased with this pipe roll. It's absolutely fantastic! It appears to be quite well made and it offers everything I need for when taking a pipe or two out on the town. There's a place for everything I would need, and the only thing I need to be sure of is that I have enough fluid and flint in my Zippo.
I took some photos of my own.
I wrapped the cord around and tied it as seen on a whim, and I really like the way it holds. It looks loose, but it's actually not coming undone easily. I believe I'll tie it like this when I'm carrying it, as opposed to another photo you'll see below.

hyXlOzl.jpg

Here it is unrolled, and I've laid out the layout with a couple of my Nordings, a pouch of tobacco, pipe cleaners, and accessories. The bison leather tobacco mat can be seen above. And the little tin can hold two or three bowls of tobacco.

yYwi64O.jpg

Everything in it's place, they all fit snug but easily removable.

ehDHYRb.jpg

Two good sized Nordings, and they're fitting nice and comfy like a couple joeys warm and safe in their momma's pouch.

A little bit of loose leather dust on the stem of that one pipe :mrgreen:

PL9gPBL.jpg

Here it is rolled up with everything in it. I rolled up the tobacco mat and slipped it in there for good measure. The mat's going along where ever the roll goes :mrgreen: My only concern is if I'm out and wearing leather jacket, leather top hat, leather boots, and leather belt, along with all the leather in this thing I might get attacked by an anti-leather mob.

3bzCARN.jpg

Here's one of the Nordings sitting on the removable pipe rest, sitting on the mat, with a bit of Presbyterian ready to go into the bowl.

FuuVhoS.jpg

Again, I can't say how pleased I am with this thing, because I love everything about it. I'm certain it's going to be getting a lot of use. Highly recommended. I give it five out of five puffys :puffy: :puffy: :puffy: :puffy: :puffy:

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Good! I knew you'd love it once it finally arrived. The hardest part about it all is pulling the trigger on the purchase. Well it looks like you'll be breaking that baby in for a while! Enjoy the heck out if it! :puffy:

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Very nice! Slip your driver's license and some cash into it...no need for a wallet.

mtwaller

Lifer
Nov 21, 2018
Atlanta, GA
<p>These are some damn fine looking pipe rolls. I travel all the time for work and I need to get something similar. Very nice pieces all around

Jan 8, 2013
I use it quite regularly, Mtwaller. It's well worth what I paid for it, and it cost quite a bit less than some others I've seen that were not, in my opinion, as nice. He makes a smaller size if needed, and also makes cigar pouches and tobacco pouches and quite a few other items. It's certainly worth checking out. I like mine so much, I'm seriously considering another.

Status
Not open for further replies.