Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

leonardw

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2011
A new online retailer has asked me which of the Nording pipes he should stock. I have to confess a bit of ignorance here, so I figured I consult the forum experts. Which Nordings should he stock?

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
I agree. Signatures are always requested. Other styles of his every one seems to enjoy from his Freehands are Great Danes, Danish, Horns, and his Vikings. He has an eye for the these shapes in particular.

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
Here's my new-to-me Nording "FS"
I think it's called FS because the shape reflects the letters F and S ? Just a guess not sure.
HD17C.jpg

beewrangler2

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 29, 2012
Nording.jpg
My Nording Point Clear. My gal pal calls it the 200 miler, seems I can fill it up and drive that far on one bowl LOL. I have 4 other Nording freehands and love them all.

theray

Lurker
Dec 7, 2011
PaPipeguy, do you actually use that blazer torch for your pipes? How does it work for you? I have a clear PB207 that I use for my cigars and its the best lighter I have found, had it for 2 years, I only wish they came in triple flames.
My favorite Nordings are the Giants, I have 2 rusticated, but would like a smooth finish if I can find one at a reasonable price.

russ

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 31, 2012
I have 6 Nording Free Hands...
IMG_1497.jpg

Great Dane standing in rack on left, Ocaso on Right, and Burgundy on the left laying down are my 3 favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.