I did make a decion or two, with some help (Thanks, Lana!):

Alberto Bonfiglioli NOLA show pipe:

347FF96A-14B7-40FE-98E9-CE1AF8E99A8C_zpsfk5vjsha.jpg

AFD58756-F957-41A3-B7E7-F1AE718EF154_zpswqret9ia.jpg

Ryan Alden bent Brandy Morta:

D0687896-C3BD-45EF-9FEF-0604178B7EF8_zpsamb7troo.jpg

Basil Meadows (Reddog) Lumberman (a surprise birthday gift from a great lady):

97BA1DA6-B1A2-456E-8588-A396D375317D_zpsyhdtmskf.jpg

And thanks to all the vendors and exhibitors at the show who made my choices so hard to make!

bonehed

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 27, 2014
Very nice - I'm enjoying a Bonfiglioli at the moment - really well made it seems and I'd suspect yours is as well! Enjoy!

tobyducote

Lifer
Jun 10, 2012
New Orleans
Beautiful pipes...I knew about the early b-day gift...it was fun watching you ache when you thought you had lost that pipe to someone else...little did you know it was your wonderful lady that snagged it for you...nice haul...you did well with those pipes...

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
It was a wonderful experience. Can't wait until next year!
Words Toby isn't ready to here.

deuce26

Can't Leave
Jan 29, 2014
Slidell, Louisiana
Bravo to all involved in the show. It was a first for me and the experience I had in viewing all the wonderful pipes and sampling the many tobaccos was amazing. Not to mention the amazing people I talked to. I picked up a simple Brebbia hourglass that I am smoking now.

jmill208

Lifer
Dec 8, 2013
Maryland USA
Wow, great choices. I was eyeing that lumberman too. Beautiful pipe at a pretty damn good price, I thought.

Glad it found a great home. :puffy:

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
Hey ! Maybe I am just dense, or braindead when we met, but I didn't realize you were Rigmedic1 ! Very cool :D

Your wife is great ! I had fun meeting you both. Glad you snagged that Reddog too !

Dang, I missed meeting you. Nice pipes!!

I had a great time as well, and not a bad guy in the bunch. Everyone was so nice and approachable. I had a blast and feel like I am a part of bigger family of pipe smokers now. I hope to see everyone that I've met at other shows. I've got the bug now. On the drive home, Lora and I were making plans to hit as many pipe shows as possible from here on out.

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
Everyone was so nice and approachable. I had a blast and feel like I am a part of bigger family of pipe smokers now.
That's what I'm always trying to say when I'm preaching on how great pipe shows are ! You summed it up well. It IS like family, whether you have met before or not. The more shows you hit, the more people you get to know across a table, standing in line, BS'ing on a patio, sitting next to them at dinner, and the more friends you make the more you look forward to seeing them again next year.
There is still time to book for Vegas :D

Status
Not open for further replies.