PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
To all the Durham Region or Southern Ontario puffers who are interested, out next Lakeshore Smokestacks pipe club meeting is this Thursday from 7-10pm in Oshawa. Contact myself or Pruss for details on the location. We're showing off our Bulldog shapes this month and I'm sure we're going to see some real stunner's from our members. As always there's a raffle for a $75 gift certificate from our local B&M Victory Cigars.
For those who cannot make this month, next month we will be hosting the Brigham rep to talk about all things Brigham. We'll be showing off all our Brigham pipes and collectibles and there was talk of perhaps catering the event with some fabulous local BBQ. That meeting is July 25th.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
I have three bulldogs I'll be bringing in. One is over 50 years old, another is in its 40s, and the last is under 5 years old. This'll be fun. I'll have some estates for sale too. No mystery tobacco this month though.
-- Pat

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
I just picked up a Brebbia bulldog that I love so far. The pipe is perfect in all the specs important to me. Can't wait to see your bulldogs Pat, I'm also hoping Doug has some interesting pipes to look at. I'll be bringing a jar of CH for people to try and I still have the Cross Eyed Cricket that Peck gifted me for people to try. See you tomorrow.

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
I don't have any bulldogs but if i smooch my face i can kinda resemble one :?
Any who i dont wanna jinx it (looking over my shoulder) but...I think i might actually make it this time 8O
(knocks on wood)

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Sweet Andrew!!! It will be great to finally meet you in person. It's a good bunch of guys that generally make it out, we just sit and shoot the sh*t and enjoy our pipes. We also have a few pipe veterans in the club who are more than happy to share their knowledge so ask away. See you tomorrow!

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Very Glad to have you on board Andrew. It was a successful night tonight with the biggest turnout to date with 15 loyal puffers making the trip. We even partially converted one of the cigar guys to a pipe and Pruss even managed to sell him one of the last remaining Trypis NOS pipes in his collection. Next month will be a big event for the Lakeshore Smokestacks as we are having our Brigham night with confirmed representation from a Brigham sales rep that she will be attending the meeting.

shutterbug

Can't Leave
Apr 12, 2013
Brian:

Sorry I missed it. Got called out on assignment, and I wouldn't have made it on time. Next month I'll be there for sure, and I'll bring some tobaccos for sampling for everyone as well.
Shutterbug

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
What a lovely evening!
It's heartening to see the returners, and also the new friends joining the group every month. Surprise pipe of the night was new member Lowell's Dunhill Cumberland Bent Bulldog. Stoked to be converting the stick smokers one at a time too.
Andrew, it was awesome to meet you. Thanks for bringing down your fantastic collection of aros for folks to try.
Shutter, looking forward to catching you next month.
-- Pat

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Look at you guys....all official and everything.
I am proud of Brian and Pat for pulling this together...great job gents.
Happy Smoking :puffy:
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.