PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pumpyapipe

Lurker
May 24, 2013
Hey Guys, just got back to my pipe after 15 years, can't beleive what I have missed .Great site by the way!!

paintedklown

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 21, 2013
Welcome to the forum. :)
It's always great to see someone come to, or return to pipe smoking. There are a lot of good folks, and knowledgeable people on here, and the conversation is fun and friendly.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Yes welcome back pumpy! Lots of cool stuff going on in the world of pipes and tobacco these days. Enjoy!

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Welcome back. I also took a break for a few years and because of this site, I am enjoying my pipes like I never did in the past. Just be prepared to open your wallet, we are a bunch of enablers here.

waznyf

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Texas
Welcome! Glad to have you back in our community once again. You will find that this website contains all of the information that you need to get back into the game, plus some! Hope to see you around the forums. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask them, but try to use the search function first.... Some people might heckle ya about not using it, but sshhhh keep that between me and you ;p

With all of that being said, I hope you enjoy your stay here at the Pipes Magazine Forum!
-Frank
P.S. Dont forget to check out the radio show! New episode each Thursday evening, hosted by Brian Levine! :)

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Great to have a new member, pumpy. This is a fabulous site with endless amount of pipe info.
Yes you will most likely overspend your budget, but if you used to smoke cigars in the past, straight pipe tobacco is way less money
Of course, there are the pipes to consider...
Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.