Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
I'd like to thank Jason for also being dumb enough ... I mean nice enough to volunteer to be a moderator here.
lordnoble.jpg

Bubba is kind of on temporary leave, and way back in the early days there was a time that we actually did have 3 moderators. I think it is even more justified now as the forums have never been so big or so active before.
And the obligatory New Sheriff in Town audio just because I'm a little boy that likes his toys.
http://pipesmagazine.com/wp-content/sheriff.mp3

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
"There can only be ONE! ... er, THREE!"
Congrats on the promotion Jason. :clap:

Jul 15, 2011
Hey! I know that guy. I just traded tobacco with him, so he has to be nice to me. :lol: Congrats on your new title sir!

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Thanks for the words of praise! I'm looking forward to helping everyone out here. I really took this upgrade so when I make sleepy-should-have-gone-to-bed-an-hour-ago post, I can delete them like they never happened the next morning. LOL. JK.
Thanks again gang!
-Jason
*Edit* or I just don't proof-read...

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
Nurse Ratched, Nurse Ratched! Lord Noble! Lord Noble! The Chief voted! Now will you please turn on the television set?
Hehehe, glad to have you patrolling the ward, Jason :nana:

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Thanks gang! Kevin, you never told me I could operate their webcams from here... LMAO! JK! :rofl:
-Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.