New Sheriff in Town - LordNoble / Jason

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
I'd like to thank Jason for also being dumb enough ... I mean nice enough to volunteer to be a moderator here.

Bubba is kind of on temporary leave, and way back in the early days there was a time that we actually did have 3 moderators. I think it is even more justified now as the forums have never been so big or so active before.
And the obligatory New Sheriff in Town audio just because I'm a little boy that likes his toys.
http://pipesmagazine.com/wp-content/sheriff.mp3

spartan

Preferred Member
Aug 14, 2011
"There can only be ONE! ... er, THREE!"
Congrats on the promotion Jason. :clap:

matchstickman

Preferred Member
Jul 15, 2011
Hey! I know that guy. I just traded tobacco with him, so he has to be nice to me. :lol: Congrats on your new title sir!

lordnoble

Preferred Member
Jul 13, 2010
Thanks for the words of praise! I'm looking forward to helping everyone out here. I really took this upgrade so when I make sleepy-should-have-gone-to-bed-an-hour-ago post, I can delete them like they never happened the next morning. LOL. JK.
Thanks again gang!
-Jason
*Edit* or I just don't proof-read...

romeowood

Preferred Member
Jan 1, 2011
NYC ~ BOM ~ BKK ~ ETC
Nurse Ratched, Nurse Ratched! Lord Noble! Lord Noble! The Chief voted! Now will you please turn on the television set?
Hehehe, glad to have you patrolling the ward, Jason :nana:

lordnoble

Preferred Member
Jul 13, 2010
Thanks gang! Kevin, you never told me I could operate their webcams from here... LMAO! JK! :rofl:
-Jason