PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2013
No no no no nononono no :rofl: You haven't been around long enough to understand that we are by no means very mature here. Well, we can be, sometimes. But other times, we're like a bunch of 7th graders who just just found a nudie mag for the first time. :rofl:
Seriously though, don't sweat it. Giving each other a hard time every so often is just all in good fun. We can be serious, but make shroom for a little fun too :mrgreen:

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Laugh all you want. I have helped people with stage four cancer.

Please don’t take any of this personally, no one is making fun of you, it just turned out that there was a fun twist to all of this. Just good old fashion mushroom jokes.
Now I want some Morels, those are the best tasting mushrooms, I love them with some butter and salt, could eat them for a main course. I used to love getting them fresh at the farmers market when I lived in Portland, OR.
My cap is off to you, pinhead.

Lol. See, there are just too many good ones to pass up.

mikefu

Lifer
Mar 28, 2018
Green Bay
Edit* damn it, you beat me to it, mikefu!!! :rofl:

You know what they say. Great minds and whatnot. Almost like there is a huge subterranean organism from which various fruiting comments spring.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
You know what they say. Great minds and whatnot. Almost like there is a huge subterranean organism from which various fruiting comments spring.

Yeah, stick around. We might grown on ya'!
:rofl:
This thread is too good! If anything, the OP should be proud of this thread!

bassbug

Lifer
Dec 29, 2016
Oh man, what a brutal initiation...
@ the OP, if you can get through this and realize its just all teasing you'll fit in just fine and don't hesitate to give as good as you get without getting personal.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
pinhead, you have to calibrate to your mostly male social scene setting. If you've ever been in a mostly male club, the military, a sports team, etc., the hassle comes with the territory. Do your own banter, and don't sweat it. Anyone who takes the ragging seriously is going to feel insulted, but that ain't the way it's meant. Just riffing and venting competitive impulses. Some really funny stuff woven into the schlock. And then just lots of schlock. And apologies to women members who are genetically blessed with better social skills.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
I can remember long ago when I entered this hallowed ground that I posted I wanted my wife to sew pockets on my underwear, man oh man, pictures, yayhos, I really enjoyed it, but then my background was kind of tough. Pinhead this won’t hurt you it will make you Chantrelles of Champions.. :rofl:

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
You’re on a roll!

3758008.jpg

Mmmmm...Mushrooms on a roll....

Status
Not open for further replies.