PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
Essentially finished many days ago, but I had to wait for the antique rivets to get here, which they finally did to-day.

At 7" it's a bit tall, but it's designed to fit a Canadian, along with cleaners, lighter, and tamper. There's room for a zip-lock bag of tobby, but I didn't want to overcomplicate the design by including a tobacco compartment (for which I don't have food-grade lining anyway).

Comments, suggestions, and critique are welcome, before I move on to production (as I was taking the photos I already took note of a few things that need to be changed, but I can't see everything).

Attachments

• Pipe_pouch--01.jpg
    Pipe_pouch--01.jpg
    379.7 KB · Views: 59
  • Pipe_pouch--02.jpg
    Pipe_pouch--02.jpg
    427.2 KB · Views: 69
  • Pipe_pouch--03.jpg
    Pipe_pouch--03.jpg
    334.4 KB · Views: 72
  • Pipe_pouch--04.jpg
    Pipe_pouch--04.jpg
    312.9 KB · Views: 72
Nice!
Essentially finished many days ago, but I had to wait for the antique rivets to get here, which they finally did to-day.

At 7" it's a bit tall, but it's designed to fit a Canadian, along with cleaners, lighter, and tamper. There's room for a zip-lock bag of tobby, but I didn't want to overcomplicate the design by including a tobacco compartment (for which I don't have food-grade lining anyway).

Comments, suggestions, and critique are welcome, before I move on to production (as I was taking the photos I already took note of a few things that need to be changed, but I can't see everything).

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Looks good...I like it.

Reminds me of the Simpson Multi-meter pouch I used to carry on jobs before I retired.

f5rd2hy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 24, 2017
NV
I like it. Great for backpacks. Have an old hard plastic eyeglass case that I used for an MM Eaton that works well. Not many pipes fit in it though, and yours has room for pc's and such.

chilllucky

Lifer
Jul 15, 2018
Chicago, IL, USA
scoosa.com
Make sure a OTC pouch of Amphora or the like can fit in there, and I think you've got a winner. It's especially nice to see a pipe bag built around a Zippo instead of an old boy. Means it can hold a box of matches, too.

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
Make sure a OTC pouch of Amphora or the like can fit in there, and I think you've got a winner. It's especially nice to see a pipe bag built around a Zippo instead of an old boy. Means it can hold a box of matches, too.
Hmm, possibly.

Yes, I intended for a Zippo to fit as I wanted to give people options. The ony downside is that the Kiribi and other slimmer and taller lighters don't have a tight fit, but I don't think people are gonna be mountain climbing with the thing. ?

Will you be producing these for sale?
Yes, of course! ?

That is a belt loop on the back?
Yes, sir!

Looks good - I just received my pipe roll as well. Felt like it took forever to get the darn thing in the mail.
Did you buy it on Etsy or from a place like SPC?

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
Very nice ! Any room for tobacco in it? Or the initial plan was to carry it separately ?

Status
Not open for further replies.